Sunshine Drapery® proudly provides commercial window treatments throughout Missouri, Illinois, and other states.
Sunshine Drapery® works with end users, contractors, and architects, new construction, remodels as well as existing facilities needing a face lift.
We have 5 employees assigned to commercial work. We have grown this business from one associate in 2002 to the five we employ now.
Our biggest project to date has been replacing within the St. Louis School District the Gateway Technical School with over 1300 screen shades. Whether its one window or 1300 or more, we are up to the challenge.
Commercial window treatments are available from top resources such as Draper, Mecho, Springs, Levolor, and Hunter Douglas. Additionally, Sunshine Drapery® uses an expansive collection of flame-retardant (FR) and non-FR fabrics, producing custom draperies in our very own 25,000 square foot workroom in Maryland Heights.
- Blinds, Verticals, Roller and Screen Shades
- Draperies and Motorization
- Office Buildings, Restaurants, Banks and Hospitals
- Public and Private Schools and Universities
- Retirement Centers, Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes, House of Worship